Ben Ryan is committed to providing quality services to you and this document outlines our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of our Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information we collect
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information means information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or from which you identity can be reasonably ascertained. Personal information may include, but is not limited to your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, gender, age and personal preferences. We collect information submitted by you to this Site when you register, contact us or otherwise submit information via the Site. The provision of personal information and data by you is voluntary. If you do not wish for your information to be used for the reasons mentioned below, please do not provide us the information. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you visit our site, our service attaches a small file called a “cookie” to your computer’s hard drive. This enables us to analyse usage patterns in order to tailor it to your preferences. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies however you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Although, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to engage with some parts of our Site. Cookies do not personally identify users but rather a user’s browser. We do not store any information within cookies.
What we do with you personal Information?
The security of your personal information is paramount to us and we will treat such information with care and recognise the need for appropriate protection. Ben Ryan will not sell, rent other otherwise disclose personal information for any purpose without consent from the user, unless permitted or required by law. Personal information may occasionally be disclosed to certain selected organisations and agents to whom we outsource certain functions and procedures, for example third party email applications. We will not disclose personal information for marketing purposes to anyone other than the specific organisations unless you have indicated otherwise.
Why we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information, including sensitive information for a number of reasons. We may collect personal information by:
- conducting interviews with job-seekers, service providers and other individuals conducting surveys
- communicating with our business, professional or social contacts
- allowing users to submit data or communicate with us through our website & extranet services
- monitoring how subscribers to our email publications respond to & engage with those communications
- obtaining marketing databases from commercial providers
- searching publicly available sources of information
The kinds of personal information we may collect and hold include:
- contact details
- opinions and preferences
- personal characteristics including professional occupation and qualifications
- information or opinions about a person’s conduct (e.g. witness statements in legal proceedings)
The reasons and related reasons why we collect personal information include:
- to help us provide services to our clients/customers/stakeholders
- to help us respond when someone contacts us
- to support our general advisory and marketing activities
- to support our workplace relations and industry research activities
- to help us assess and identify suitable jobseekers or service providers who may wish to work with or for us
- to support our internal management systems
- for any other lawful purposes identified by the person who provides us with the information or authorised by the Act
Trusted by companies all over the world
I look forward to hearing more about your business and how I can help you grow. Identifying your struggles, enables us (you and me - Ben Ryan) to build a solution unique to your business.